We use Google Analytics in compliance with German Data Protection Law. The site gathers data for the sole purpose of improving its services.
You\'re able to decline
We invite applications for a position as Student Helper in Economic Research (14 hours / week).
▪ Research assistance,
▪ preparation and planning of experiments,
▪ data analysis and processing,
▪ literature queries,
▪ creating and editing presentations,
▪ editing research papers,
▪ administrative support.
▪ Experience with empirical economic research and econometrics,
▪ intermediate knowledge of relevant software (in particular LaTeX, Stata, Python);
▪ experience in literature queries
▪ good command of English and German,
▪ interest in a longer-term cooperation,
▪ flexibility, responsibility, and ability to work in a team.
▪ Direct involvement in current economic research (relevant topics, methods, and data at the frontier of research, including experimental economics and „Big Data“),
▪ work in an international environment,
▪ attractive salary and flexible working hours.